Dr. Jinendra Kothari
GOALS : Create Global Ambassadors of Sustainable Happiness to teach ‘3S-WELLNESS for LIFE’.
1. Support Businesses, Corporations, Schools, Communities, Institutions, Organizations, Individuals and Groups to increase their Sustainable Happiness Quotient.
2. Inspire, Educate, Facilitate and support ‘all seekers’ to transcend 3S-issues related to Security, Survival and Self-Esteem in their lives.
3. Organize Youth Development, Community Projects and Outreach Programs for Senior Citizens, Women, Youths, Veterans and other groups.
4. Provide Experiential and Transformational In-House and Outreach Programs/ workshops based on 3S-The New Science of Sustainable Happiness.
5. Support other non-profits by offering training to strengthen their capacity to address unexpected events, finance new opportunities and in-house training to realize strategic goals, develop and hone financial management skills, and reach global presence.
Skills and Expertise : Public Speaking, Teaching, Executive Coaching, Life Coaching, Productivity and Team Building.
Professional Leadership Organizational Skills Master-Teacher (2012) – Center for Sustainable Happiness: Educational Center for training individuals, wellness professionals businesses in 3S-The New Science of Happiness.
Project Director: (05-06) MMSD-ERC / UW-Madison-IRB, 3S Lowell School Pilot, Madison, WI.
Lowell School Behavior Action Team Member: Monthly, Lowell Elementary School, 2005-06, WI.
Chairperson: (01 03) International CAM and Alternative Therapies Workshops/Conference
Chairperson: (2002) All-India Yoga Meditation conference / symposium.
- Wholistic Stress Control Institute: Atlanta, GA:visiting Trainer for Qigong, Taichi, Reiki, Yoga and Meditation, Nutrition Cooking classes.
- MaryC O’Keefee Cultural Center Ocean Springs, MS: Breath for Happiness, Mudras for Health, Self-Empowerment DHM Meditation.
- Ashe Arts and Cultural Center, New Orleans:3S-Trainer at Douglas Reed Summit.
- Cardinal Stritch University: Milwaukee Madison, WI: Adjunct Faculty Instructor- Education Outreach: 3S Smart Learning System: Pathway to Positive Emotions,
- Merriter Hospital: Madison, WI – Health Wellness Outreach Classes: Divine Heart, Divine Cleansing Meditation; Managing Pain and negativity; and 3S for Children Classes.
- MMSD- Madison Metropolitan School District:Professional Development Classes.
- UW-Madison WI Association of Mediators Adjunct Faculty Instructor: “ Meditation Than Mediation”.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens, Madison, WI: FREE PUBLIC MEDITATION, daily 6.00 AM 7:00 PM sessions at Thai Pavilion.
- Well Within Center for Yoga Health, WI:Meditation, Breathing, Mudra Alternative Therapy Classes.
- SIMS-Symbiosis Institute of Management Sciences, Visiting Scholar: Entrepreneurship
Educational Conference Presentations:
- WI-DPI sponsored: Symposium for Best Practices in Health wellness Education July 30-31, 2008.
- National Wellness Conference: UW-Stevens Point, WI, July 14-18, 2008.
- WI Early Childhood Association, Madison, WI Jan 11-12, 2008.
- Cardinal Stritch University: Educators’ Retreat February 10, 2007 March 1, 2008.
- WEAC–State Teacher Convention: Exhibitor Presenter, 2005-08, Milwaukee Madison, WI
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (2007) 41st Statewide Special Education Conference.
- Wisconsin Association for Middle Level Education – (2007) Olympia Resort Spa, Oconomowoc, WI.
- Wisconsin Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (WIBIDA), WI Dells, April 2007.
- Wisconsin Youth Company, Inc/Celebrating Youth: “Options and Alternatives in Education”,Madison, WI, January 2007.
- Madison Metropolitan School District –Autism Institute, 2007.
- Chairperson – 3rd Annual Douglas Redd Cultural Summit, LA-2011.
- Walk with the Guardians Of The Flame Mardi Gras Indian tribe-2010.
- Team Member – 13MoonWalk4Peace, walk across 28 States, USA-2010.
- Guest speaker at ATD Fourth World, New Orleans-2010.
- Chairperson – Best Practices in Health & Wellness Education, WI-2008.
- Speaker – National Wellness Conference, WI- 2007.
- Recognition and Appreciation by E. Burmaster, WI State Superintendent of Public Instructions, 2006.
- Parkhe Induatrial Award from MCCI, India- 1980.
- Deans Honor roll Univ. of Illinois 1970 and Univ. of Michigan-1971.
- Received ‘Industrial Scholar Award’ – Soc. of Mfg. Engineers, USA-1971.
- Rotary’s International Excellence Award, IL-1965.
Books/Publications/Audio Recordings Books:
- 3S-Smart Science of Sustainable Happiness.
- Pilgrimage to Self: Pathway to Happiness.
- 3S Healing Foods & Vegetarian Cooking.
- Maxims of Happiness.
- Mudras for Health and Healing
- 3S Basic Exercises.
- 3S Advanced Exercises
- Mind-Body Healing System
- Classroom Posters
Meditation Audio CD’s / 3S DVD’s:
- Dynamic Heart Meditation
- Dynamic Cleansing Meditation
- Dynamic Journey into Consciousness
- Dynamic Love Meditation
Motivational Pocket card / Book Mark series
- A to Z of Happiness
- A to Z of LIFE
- A to Z of Friendship
- Mantras for Happiness
- Elixir of Happiness
- Jinendra Speaks
- Know your self
Global/Regional Media Coverage:
- WLOX TV-13, April 3, 2012: FREE Meditation on the beach.
- Mary C O’Keefe Cultural center: Jinendra returns for Meditation & cooking classes.
- WI Policy Research Institute, Feb. 17,2008:Sammis White’s recommendations for applying 3S Interventions in Milwaukee Public Schools.
- NBC-15 (WMTV)- Madison, WI, Sept 14, 2007.
- Adrenaline Radio-Make Me Happy show, Live interview, Oct 12, 2007.
- The Indian/Down Under-Sydney, Australia, Feb-Mar, 2007-Meeting of Minds.
- East Side News-Nov-Dec, 2006-East side schools leading vanguard for 3S Smart Learning system.
- The Capital Times-Feb 4-5, 2006- Taking Control of Restless Energy.
- NBC-15 (WMTV)-Live at 5, April 2005
- NBC-15 (WMTV)-Morning Show-Jinendra Live at Olbrich Botanical Garden, 2004
- The Capital Times-June 18, 2004- Free Public Meditation at Olbrich Gardens.
- WORT-FM radio, Live Interview, 2004.
- Edge Life Magazine – Articles Sept 2005- Pilot Program In Madison To Teach Students How To Manage Emotions June 2004-Madison hosting free meditation events Feb-Mar-April, 2004 – Pathway to Sustainable-Happines Jan-2004-Jinendra Messenger of Sustainable-Happiness.