JYM-Jin Yoga Meditation
Living well is learning ‘How to Live to achieve Sustainable Happiness’. JYM teaches us how to become fulfilled, productive and loving human beings. It cultivates a habit of lifelong learning & meaningful mental activity. JYM is a 3 prong process (3H program-Health, Healing, Harmony). It leads to a state of consciousness that brings serenity, clarity, and bliss. You will learn the tools to keep Healthy, Heal your mind, & discover ways to live Harmoniously in any environment, thus creating a complete sense of well being.
- Effectively manage health issues
- Reduce psychological stress and imbalances
- Resolve relationship differences harmoniously
- Receive aggressive messages without taking them personally
- Respond calmly and compassionately when faced with anger
- Motivate self & others without using fear or guilt
- Improve family relationships
- Deepen relationships at work & with neighbors
- Build committed teams, volunteers, task groups
- Foster tolerance, cooperation, and harmony
- Create a peaceful and supportive atmosphere
- Health Care Professionals
- Child Welfare Workers
The JYM2 Module covers JIN-5 to JIN-8 level. – Meditation Modules
The JYM3 Module covers JIN-9 to JIN-12 level – “Moments in Eternity”- a journey into Awareness
The JYM4 are WEEK-END Retreats – ‘Pilgrimage to Self’- Advance Practices offered to individuals and groups over weekends, and 4/6/8/12 week durations.
There are no prerequisites to JYM 1 or 2. Beginners or advanced practitioners both can benefit as these modules take a Holistic approach to gaining better health, through STM Yoga, Mudra Pranayama, and innovative Mudra healing techniques. JYM 2 takes you into the world of meditation which brings peace, harmony, and happiness in one’s life. One learns several techniques for Health management, Emotional management, and spiritual alignment. Each module takes a practitioner to more and more depth of both understanding and actual practice to bring unity of body, mind and spirit.
To participate in JYM-3 or JYM-4 module, it is recommended, you participate in JYM-2 before participating in JYM-3, OR you already have a regular meditation practice.