Each class will cover one Self-Empowerment exercises.
These exercises not only involve subtleunderstanding of slow, rhythmic, continuous movements (like in Tai-Chi and Qigong)but also precise knowledge and awareness of how to breathe, which mudras to make,where to keep your attention and specific visualization necessary. These dynamic-mudra-
meditation exercises require complete symmetry, synergy and synchrony.
The student will learn slow, rhythmic, continuous movements, along with specific breathing, mudras, and visualization exercises for self-empowerment.
Class 1. Freedom Booster
- Mental : Concentration
- Physiological : Non-Attachment
- Spiritual : Freedom
Class 2- Energy Booster
- Mental : Happiness,
- Physiological : Abundant Energy
- Spiritual : Intuition
Class 3- Personal Power Booster
- Mental : Tolerance
- Psychological : Safe-Protected
- Spiritual : Openness
Class 4- Vision Booster
- Mental : Expansion/Change
- Psychological : Sensitivity
- Spiritual : Gentleness/ Sweetness
Class 5- Peace Booster.
- Mental : Stress Reduction
- Psychological : Let-Go / Modesty
- Spiritual : Humbleness